Submitting a Graduate Practicum Placement Request
The course instructor will share the details and requirements of the practicum with you. However, to get started in the Graduate Practicum Placement request, please do the following:
- Fill out the Graduate Practicum Online Request Form.
- Choose the district or site where you would like to complete your practicum as well as the preferred grade level. If you have a specific district, school and/or teacher you would like to request, include that information.
- Email Melissa Robinson, Field Experience Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify her that you have completed this form.
- Complete any necessary paperwork and submit it to your faculty instructor or the Field Experience Office by the due date (provided by your practicum instructor)
- The Field Experience Office will email you when your placement is confirmed. Please contact your clinical supervisor and introduce yourself after you receive this email from the Field Placement Office.