Submit a Request for Lamination
Laminating Request Guidelines:
- Lamination is done only from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Laminated are dropped off and picked up at the LRC Help Desk. Allow at least 48 to 72 hours for completing laminating requests.
- Laminating size limits: items to be laminated must be no smaller than 2 x 2 inches, and no larger than 23 inches on one side.
- Large Orders: For orders containing 30 or more items, check first with John Funk at 785-864-9652 to see if the large order can be done on our small, laminating machine.
- Note: When items are laminated, there must be a small amount of laminating film totally surrounding each item for a firm seal. Do not put all the small pieces on one large sheet of paper, laminate it, and then cut out the small pieces from the large paper. This will break the laminating seal, causing the film edge to separate. Contact John Funk at 785-864-9652 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Laminating Charge & Payment:
- Laminating is charged at $.25 per square foot of laminating film used.
- Payment for laminating must be made by using beak 'em bucks on a KU ID card or can be charged by advanced approval from the department, center or grant supervisor sent to email@example.com before pick up in the LRC. Please plan ahead for one of these 2 payment options. We cannot accept cash, checks or bank credit/debit cards. Payment is required at the time of pick up at the LRC Help Desk.