KU School of Education Scholarships Application Previews
Scholarship applicants are asked to complete a series of questions, some of which include essay responses. To help students prepare, we have provided the following previews of each application – one for undergraduate students and the other for graduate student applicants:
Window for Application
The window to apply for KU School of Education scholarships is opened for roughly 90 days on an annual basis. Typically, the window will open early December and all applications from students are due in February of the following calendar year.
To be considered for a 2017-18 academic year scholarship award, your complete scholarship application is due February 21, 2017 at 4:00 p.m..
How To Apply
- Complete the online KU School of Education Scholarships Application
- Upload your professional resume (or CV) to the SOE Scholarships - File Upload Form
- Please note – your KU Online ID is required to access the File Upload Form
- Provide one Reference Form completed by any KU School of Education faculty member
- Please note – the reference form is required for graduate student applicants only
- INSTRUCTIONS: You are advised to download it to your machine first, save and send to the faculty member.
- Complete the FAFSA by March 1 (optional, but highly recommended).