KU School of Education Scholarships Application Previews
All scholarship applicants will be asked to complete a series of essay or short answer questions and attach a CV or resume. Graduate students will also need a recommendation. To help students prepare, we have provided the following list of requirements and instructions:
- Application Instructions for Undergraduate Students (pdf)
- Application Instructions for Graduate Students (pdf)
- Faculty Scholarship Recommendation Form (pdf)
In addition to the School of Education scholarships application, it is highly recommended that students complete one of the following financial aid forms:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- ISNAW (Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet) This is for international students or students who are unable to complete the FAFSA due to citizenship status.
Window for Application
The window to apply for KU School of Education scholarships is open for roughly 90 days on an annual basis. Typically, the window will open early December and all applications from students are due in February of the following calendar year. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstance.
The application window for 2020-21 academic year scholarship awards closed on Feb. 18, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
How To Apply
- Complete the online KU School of Education Scholarships application here;
- Upload a PDF copy of your resume/CV here
- (Graduate students only) Email a PDF copy of the faculty recommendation form to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Complete the FAFSA or ISNAW (optional, but highly recommended).