School of Education Fall Recognition Ceremony
The KU School of Education Fall Recognition Ceremony for 2020 is not yet scheduled. More information to be provided.
- Students are eligible to participate if they did or will receive an undergraduate or graduate degree in August or December.
- Students must register to participate. Register here.
- There is no limit on the number of guests and no tickets will be required.
- Students and faculty will wear regalia (caps, gowns, and, for masters & doctoral degree recipients, hoods--purchasing information can be found here) and enter in a formal procession. Students will be grouped by degree and department.
- Students will have a designated seating area.
- Students will cross the stage and be individually recognized. A professional photographer will take photographs and send electronic proofs. You may purchase the photos if you wish, but certainly are not obligated to do so.
Contact Paula Naughtin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-3726) with questions regarding the ceremony. We look forward to your attendance at this formal recognition ceremony.
Day of Fall Ceremony Information - Please Read
- Students should arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony; check in and name card pick-up will be at the Lied Center Pavilion. There will be signs to help direct you.
- Guests should arrive no earlier than 45 minutes prior to the ceremony.