The School of Education Recognition Ceremony for Fall Graduates will be on Saturday, December 13, 1:30-3:00 p.m. Reception with light refreshments will follow the ceremony.
PLEASE NOTE LOCALE CHANGE: the ceremony will be held at Woodruff Auditorium at the Kansas Union (not the Lied Center.)
- Students are eligible to participate if they did or will receive an undergraduate or graduate degree in August 2014 or December 2014.
- Although the November 21st registration deadline has passed, students are still welcome to participate in the ceremony. You must register to participate.
- Plan on arriving at the Woodruff Auditorium by 1:00 p.m.; there will be signs directing students to their assembly place.
- There is no limit on the number of guests and no tickets will be required. Doors will open for guest seating at 12:45 p.m.
- Students and faculty will wear regalia (caps, gowns, and, for masters & doctoral degree recipients, hoods: http://www.kubookstore.com/c-230-graduation.aspx) and enter in a formal procession. Students will be grouped by degree and department. (The Kansas Brass Quintet will play for the procession, recession, and as guests are being seated.)
- Students will have a designated seating area.
- Students will cross the stage and be individually recognized. A professional photographer will take photographs and send electronic proofs. You may purchase the photos if you wish, but certainly are not obligated to do so.
Contact Paula Naughtin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 785-864-3758 with questions regarding the ceremony. We look forward to your attendance at this formal recognition ceremony.
NOTE: KU Login Required for registration.