Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program
Reducing the cost of graduate education for PK-12 educators in Kansas
In an ever-changing world, educators must stay current with effective teaching practices to ensure their students receive the best education possible. Unfortunately, today that education comes with a high price tag. In an effort to help reduce your cost for graduate education, the KU School of Education has initiated a sponsorship program for any Kansas PK-12 educator in a public or private building/district.
To receive the sponsorship, you must:
- Submit a complete application;
- Live in the state of Kansas;
- Work as an educator or service provider for a PK-12 building or district (public or private) in the state of Kansas;
- Be admitted to a degree-seeking graduate program within the School of Education and enrolled at KU.
|Lawrence||3 - 5||$140|
|Edwards||3 - 5||$260|
Amounts are subtracted from overall tuition and fees. Please note: This sponsorship program does not apply to any fully-online course(s) within the School of Education.
- Apply for graduate admission here; and
- Submit the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program Work Verification Form here.
Sponsorship recipients must complete the application process for each semester they wish to receive the sponsorship.