Technology and Computer Laboratories
The School's Instruction Laboratory is located in rooms 102 and 103 Joseph R. Pearson Hall. School of Education classes, scheduled workshops, and training seminars are held in this laboratory. Both spaces are equipped with Mac operating systems and can be used as two rooms or a single larger room. Additionally, an instructor station supports both Mac and Windows (virtualized on the iMac) and can be projected on either side of the room.
JRP Instruction Laboratory Hours
The Instruction Laboratory is open to classes and other events scheduled in the classroom. The Gale Sayers Computer Laboratory is available to students in room 104 JRP during normal business hours - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Thursday and 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday.
JRP Instruction Lab Reservation and Scheduling
The JRP Instruction Lab can be reserved if there are no classes scheduled. Please contact the Welcome Center (785.864.3726) to schedule.
- No food or drink near laboratory computers
- Do not save items to the desktop or the hard drive - please save your work to your pen drive, zip drive, flash drive, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, or any other data storage device of your choosing.
- This laboratory is for class use - the schedule is posted next to the laboratory door. Open laboratory is in room 104.
- Instructors should have orientation to equipment before using and should not unplug any equipment. Assistance can be found at the LRC desk.
- Projectors should be turned off after class is over.
We recommend that you have alternate storage device to store files. Here are some alternate ways to store your files. NOTE: You must provide your own storage device.
- Flash Drive, Zip Drive, Pen Drive
- Thaw Space Drive