The time is now. Possibilities are endless.
Congratulations to you! If you have made it this far, you have worked hard during your first year at KU, applied to your professional education program, and have been admitted. We are excited to have you as part of the Professional Education Program at KU. If you have been admitted to the KU School of Education, you will be assigned a specific academic advisor - someone you will work side-by-side with throughout the duration of your undergraduate academic career at KU. We want to hear from you often, and we strongly encourage you to come meet with us each semester to help ensure you stay on track for graduation.
Main Enrollment at KU
During main enrollment admitted students will make appointment with their advisor by accessing his/her on-line MySuccess calendar. To access your advisor's MySuccess calendar, please following these steps:
- Log into Blackboard & Click on the link to the left hand side that says "MySuccess"
- - OR - Log into your Kyou portal and choose "MySuccess" from the Services Tab.
How to sign up for Advising using "MySuccess"
- Make sure you are on home page
- Look at your MySuccess Network
- Find your advisor's name
- Click on "See Available Appointments"
- Select the day/time that works best for you, and then click the green circle to fill in your information.
After you make an appointment, you will receive an automatic email confirming your appointment. For video instructions to sign up for advising, please view the tutorial video provided by KU.