Diversity Initiative Strategic Targets
School of Education Statement on Diversity and Equity:
Diversity is an integral part of the University Of Kansas School Of Education’s commitment to excellence. The faculty, staff, and students of the School of Education value inclusiveness and equal opportunity for diverse learners and an environment of mutual respect for all members of our community. We believe that all students benefit from training and experiences that will help them to learn, lead, and serve in an increasingly diverse society.
- Enhance the School of Education student/faculty/staff awareness of diversity and equity;
- Promote a climate that respects and celebrates diversity;
- Increase diversity of the School of Education undergraduate and graduate students;
- Increase diversity of the School of Education faculty and staff;
- Enhance diversity and equity related curricular offerings in the School of Education;
- Promote research related to diversity and equity.