Advising Admitted Students
Admitted Education students will be assigned a specific advisor who they will work with throughout their undergraduate career. Admitted students are strongly encouraged to meet with their advisor each semester to help ensure the student is on track for graduating.
- The following is a list of the current advisors who meet individually with students once they have been admitted into the School of Education:
- Sonja Heath: Elementary, Secondary History and Government
- Michele Casavant: Languages, Secondary English, Community Health
- Paula Naughtin: Early Childhood Education, Elementary, Middle Math and Science, Health and Physical Education
- Jana Collins: Exercise Science and Athletic Training
- Jorge Sierra: Sport Management, Exercise Science, and Community Health
- Program Sheets (under requirements tabs of each academic program)
- On-line calendar
- HSES internship information (see resources)
- Student teaching website
- Licensure website for teacher education students.